Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well today! Today I have for you a review on the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo.

 
This dry shampoo is easily found at your local Wal-Mart and drugstores and retails for around $3-$4 at most. It comes in an aerosol can and contains quite a bit of product for the price. I've had this for about a year now, if not more and while it does smell tons better than the Tresseme Dry Shampoo, it still has a scent that not everyone will like, just because it's strong. That leads me into the scent, which is citrius-y and fruit-y. And by that I mean it is extremely strong of those scents. Performance wise, it doens't have any wow factor. I don't use it everyday, but I use it in the mornings before school sometimes, and keep in mind that all these mornings my hair has been washed the night before. To use this, I flip my hair into a deep part on one side, shield my face, and spray on the roots, then repeat on the other side and then use a wide tooth comb to brush out the top, so only two applications. I find that this method is easiest for me and therefore I won't overapply and make myself pass out from the scent.
 
I mainly use this dry shampoo to take away any oils that build up throughout the school day, and maybe to add a bit of volume.  What it is amazing at doing though, is providing a beautiful shiny finish to my hair, but keep in mind that I've never tried this when my hair wasn't washed the night before, so I don't know if it would have the same effect on second day hair. Overall, if you like the smell and want a quick pick me up that won't hurt the wallet, then this might be something you should try, but, if you want a scent that disappears and something that is like magic shampoo, then I would skip this.
 
Those are all my thoughts on this product, and I hope this helped out some of you. Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me!
 
                                                                 Until Next Time,
 
                                                                         Cutting Edge Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment