Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer Review

Hi all! Today I bring to you a review on the Dermablend Professionals Smooth Indulgence Concealer. If you have came across or heard of Dermablend, it is most likely that you relate this brand to being high coverage. This concealer is no exception, it says that it is a medium coverage, but truly, for most, this is indeed full coverage.

Although this has high coverage, it isn't too thick or heavy, if applied correctly. On some days, I find that if just a little something goes wrong, this can look caked on and way too yellow.

The color I have this in is called Sand, and although it looks a bit dark and orange on my hand, it blends into the skin perfectly fine, especially if it's underneath a powder. This lasts all right on my skin, it is one of the very few concealers that do not lose its coverage throughout the day. It isn't a miracle product, but that may just be because I have extremely oily skin and pretty bad acne scarring.

This doesn't do anything to keep the oil at bay at all. If anything, I find that I am more oily when using this product rather than if I just went with a powder foundation. All in all, I say that if you have oily skin like me and have acne scarring, give this a try, but use a good primer underneath and a powder to top it off. I personally will probably not be purchasing this in the future.

It retails for around $22 for 0.3 ounces. For such a small amount, it's a pretty steep price, but it's lasted me at least four months, and I still have quite a bit left.

I hope this review helps some of you out there that are thinking about trying this!

                                            -Cutting Edge Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment